Monday, May 4, 2009

Love is in the Air

Love is in the air ... I can feel it, smell it, sense it, and breathe it. Maybe it's in the way the trees are blowing or perhaps how it's raining one moment and the next, the sun is shining.

I can't really put my finger on it but there is definitely something great gaining momentum just beneath my radar sensor. Could it just be these awesome temperatures after a cold, cold winter or is it the fact that I'm finally focusing on me and taking care of my needs and desires.

Whatever that good vibe is that I keep intuiting I'm ready whenever you should make your entrance. I'm expecting you and preparing myself to welcome your presence because I know that when you fully arrive, you won't just linger in the air, you will be visible, real, and welcomed not only as a guest but as a gift.

No comments: