Sunday, August 24, 2008

No Longer a Newbie!

Remember what it felt like to finally get it? You know... when it dawned on you that in order to be successful online you needed to know what the Guru's or "Big Dogs" knew. Up until this point, my blog has been focused on different ways of getting traffic to ones website. I would tell you to join Traffic Swarm, Link Referral, Zion5, this program, that program. Well, while those free Traffic Exchange programs are an arsenal in your many marketing tools to advertising on the Internet, they are extremely time consuming. And if you are like me, you do not have that amount of time in the day to search hundreds of sites in order to build up credits so that you can finally advertise your site. I can't begin to tell you how very frustrated I felt after spending a great amount of time searching others sites to build credits and still ending up with little to no results. I felt like I had hit a dead-end. Eventually, I joined an activity that interested me and after joining, they provided me with the tools to a successful run of their activity. Through this and a couple of other programs, I realized that a big part of the Secret is advertising through companies that partner to bring you qualified and targeted prospects who are pre-qualified for your business or activity. The only real research is for you to decide on what it is that you want to do. What it is that you are interested in and then use the tools in your business or activity program and watch other interested prospects enroll. That is why PPC is so great because you are putting yourself out there for people who are searching for what you have to offer. Traffic Exchanges and FFA sites can help but they are not the lifeblood of your income or the primary ways of getting traffic to your site. If they are, you are probably going at a snails pace. Personally, I have found that the quickest way to see results is to know the right place, according to the right business or activity, to purchase those targeted results. After all, once you get an enrollee usually that covers the cost of your advertisement. So, my point is really this: Decide on the business or opportunity that you want to be apart of. Take advantage of their marketing and advertising tools and expect to spend some money at first. But when you start to see results coming at you sooner than clicking on others links for credits, you will be glad you spent the extra $50 or $100. My last point is this: If after working a very long and hard day, you could come home and cook dinner for yourself and or your family, or you could order out for Pizza, which would you do?

http:www.abundantcash247.net

No comments: